Monday, April 23, 2018

A Blogging I will go...


It has recently come to my attention that my son is about to start to write his very own travel blog. Now you must understand, he was the one who told me, in no uncertain terms, that my Facebook posts were too long and I should start my very own blog. That was like 6 years ago. And to be honest I've written some good stuff if I do say so myself. I've recently begun this amazing adventure of circumnavigating the globe and I literally haven't written a word, until now. The fact my son is about to outdo me in adventures and in writing stirred within me a sense of competition. And so, here I am typing furiously to you and to whomever else who will listen to my first-world problem woes. And, to whomever is ready to be entertained by my stories of rainbows, mountains, and probably a cute puppy or two for good measure. So get ready folks let the games begin. First up New Zealand and my time hiking for six days in a temperate rain forest just to prove to myself that even at the tender age of 55 I still could drag myself and my 30-pound pack up and over seemingly endless muddy trails through the heat and humidity only a rain forest can provide. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment